7 dezembro, 2020
Role purpose: The Terminals GotoMarket role is accountable for collaborating and managing with internal and external key stakeholders on the delivery of the end to end launch plans for all devices. This includes the Life cycle management of the products, including phase outs and special offers and compelling and relevant device propositions.
The role is responsible for the formulation and delivery of these plans for each device within their category, ensuring that all elements of the marketing mix are aligned to relevant market segment and deliver against Vodacom’s strategic and commercial objectives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Develop, implement and execute best in class go to market plans for the communication and distribution of all devices. Partner with stakeholders on executing device campaigns to develop best value propositions.
• Manage device campaign end to end and include tracking of terminals results and providing the proper reporting and presentations
• Monitor competitor and market developments to identify innovative product launch strategies and activities where transferred learning’s will benefit future launches. Set new industry standards in how devices are brought to market
• Manage Legal Agreements with OEMs and review them regularly to ensure that they are up to date with the rights and obligations of each party on Open Market Partnerships;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• 2 Years’ experience in Telecoms industry;
• Strong management and reporting skills;
• Experience in executing go-to-market strategies and campaigns
• Product development and management;
• Strong business analysis skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• A Degree in Commerce, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent diploma;
• Further diplomas or certificates in Marketing, commercial
• Previous experience in Marketing
• Strong customer service background;