7 dezembro, 2020
• Ensure that all Business partner accounts and users are created and managed in M-Pesa system and support all account and identity management activities that are related to M-Pesa and ensure ensure that all the operational and support activities within M-Pesa Business Operations are according to the agreed service levels.
• Support all internal divisions in the effective performance of their operational processes related to M-Commerce products and services and Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Supporting the M-Commerce business development and manage the business customer
• Manage the Agent database by keeping it up to date, and making it available to all users
• Work with the IT and Network Divisions, support upgrades, Change Requests and Incidents
• Work with the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, conduct testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers.
• Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Operational Management – experience with product operations and ability to achieve deadlines
• Channel activation – experience with management and activation of partner accounts
• Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
• Process-and Control Oriented – solid understanding of key cross-functional processes touching M-Commerce; Able to play an efficient role; able to spot optimization.
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, interpret, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
• Perform cross functions and Support the Business on a day to day.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• 2 years of minimum of work experience in IT related areas
• Data analysis – Must have Basic knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to compile reports on daily operational tasks, expert MS word and PowerPoint skills is a distinct advantage.
• IT related certification will be valuable
• Understanding M-commerce is desirable.
• Portuguese & English
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others through both oral and written communiques.
• highly communicative and cooperative, active listener,