7 dezembro, 2020
Reports to: Manager: M-Pesa Products & Customer Insights Location: Maputo
Role purpose: To support the acceleration of merchant payments using M-Pesa guaranteeing constant flow and increase in adoption of Merchant-related products
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Identify and validate opportunities in the M-Pesa Merchant Product portfolio.
• Support in the development business cases for the M-Pesa merchant product portfolio guaranteeing that the merchant products have an associated financial impact.
• Design and plan agile product development and support in delivering the product to the appropriate market segments
• Guarantee that the M-Pesa merchant products are aligned with the business context and vision and that relevant adoption to merchant products is sustained
• To guarantee that the user experience across M-Pesa’s merchant products is aligned with the customer’s needs and with the experience around other financial service products
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong Communication Skills – Ability to ensure active communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Commercially astute – basic understanding of market, competitor & customer. Solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the M-Pesa portfolio; able to assist in identifying opportunities for M-Pesa and define and implement these opportunities into reality
• Customer Centricity – basic understanding of techniques necessary to correctly align the product offering to the customer’s needs
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions. Expert spreadsheet skills a distinct advantage
• Presentation and communication skills – written and oral.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree in Commercial or Information Technology related areas.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a technical or commercial role with cross-functional exposure.
• Knowledge and experience of product development
• Knowledge of agile software delivery
• Knowledge of financial services will be an advantage
• Ability to draft product requirement documents and business cases.