7 dezembro, 2020
Role purpose: To help facilitate agile ceremonies across multiple squads, clear obstacles while working with the team on continuous process improvements and establish strong working relationships with the development and product teams. Work together with Product Manager, Developers and other members of the technology team to facilitate the delivery of best-in-class products.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Mentor and execute Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery;
• Ensure the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead;
• Challenge and improve the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed;
• Embed operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency;
• Ensure your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (required)
• Strong analytical, technical, planning and negotiation skills (required)
• Project Management, communication and presentation skills (required)
• Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager in a start-up or scale-up software business where you’ve delivered processes to enable success (required)
• Experience working with JIRA or similar
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in IT, Project Management, Business Management or similar.