7 dezembro, 2020
Vodacom is on a journey to become a leading data company, moving from a handset retailer & network provider into a true service business. We will achieve this and deliver on our brand purpose of inspiring confidence by providing the best data experience in the industry. Central to our aspirations will be the ability to offer an unmatched, operationally efficient and commercially viable Vodacom experience that is world class across Digital and Self Service touch points.
The Digital and Customer Experience team are part of the wider customer and channel management department whose role is to define and optimise the customer experience and channel performance across all touch points, including marketing, retail and distribution. The Specialist for Social Media is responsible for contributing to and implementing the social content marketing strategy, Social Media reporting and contributing to Social Media community management. Effective management of the various Social Media elements will ensure delivery, driving digital engagement, self-service adoption and sales conversions
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Provide input to Social Media Marketing performance across all Vodacom Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc
• Ensure the effective application of the Social Media marketing budgets and contributes to the targets for return on investment on marketing spend.
• Contribute to a Social Media strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand. Integration of Social Media activities within traditional marketing campaigns
• Ensuring all Social Media content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience. Ensure simple, clear, concise and grammatically correct Social Media content appropriately adapted for the various channels.
• Provide input into standards, systems, and best practises (both human and technological) for Social Media Marketing.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Social Media Marketing principles and concepts
• ORM applications and reporting
• Social Media performance analytics
• Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPI)
• Customer experience (preferably on digital channels)
• Analysis and interpretation of data
Academic and professional qualifications:
• 3 year Degree/Diploma (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent required in Information Systems/Science or related essential. and
• Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience essential in:
• Digital or Social Media Marketing
• Content management
• Content writing and creation
• Social Media reporting
• Community management
• Social Media customer support
• Agency management