Capacity Building Coordinator
8 dezembro, 2020
- Support the Capacity Building Lead on the development, coordination, monitoring, implementation, and opportunities for updates of the MzLNG Project’s “Capacity Building program”.
- Assist in the design, implementation and monitoring of attributed capacity building programs
- The capacity building coordinator will have responsibilities in regard to the success of MzLNG Project’s Small and Medium Enterprises(SME’s) development program via a “SME support development Plan” (training, coaching, support access to finance, transfer of technology…) which includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Contracting workshops
- SME Development program
- Certification programs
- Assist the Capacity Building Lead with the monitoring of MzLNG contractors’ Capacity Building programs (Workforce and SME development programs,..)
- Assist as required the MzLNG Local Content Manager and Capacity Building Lead (preparing reports, drafting presentations and / or communications…)
- Support TEPMA1 good HSE practices in the workplace by reporting incidents or unsafe conditions and implement mitigation actions as possible. And when required stop unsafe works being performed and advise best practices
Context and environment
- National Content development is key for the country’s development, to satisfy Authorities and local communities’ expectations and consequently for TEPMA1’s social license to operate.
- Need for Company’s visibility in “Capacity Building” initiatives cannot be ignored
- Post FID project with growing in-country activities
- Little information on Mozambique industrial capabilities
- Fast changing environment due to ongoing reorganization
- Position is situated in Maputo with potential trips to and contacts with TEPMA1 operations sites
- Engineer or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Access is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mind-set, planning skills, rigorous, pro-active.