Vaga para Analista de Campo GIS
8 dezembro, 2020
- Coordinate with site team members to receive survey data from field activities.
- Conduct QA/QC on incoming field data to ensure standards for accuracy and compatibility align with corporate best practices.
- Collect GPS data in the field as necessary – resolve problems related to historical data by field verification.
- Convert data from non-GIS formats forvisualization in high quality map products for use in reports, presentations and wall displays.
- Work with team to ensure that verified data is maintained in the corporate data store and available to site team members via the GIS platform.
- Identify, recommend and develop workflow process improvements and GIS solutions for site teams.
- Test new hardware, software and tools for site use as directed by team management.
- Provide first tier troubleshooting support for GIS users on site and at other affiliate locations, collaborating with HQ GIS and local IT to ensure user access and license needs are communicated and supported.
- Lead trainings at site for GIS platform applications, documentinguser feedback and working with team members to implement application enhancements and improvements.
Context and environment
The successful candidate will have minimum of five (6) years’ experience in GIS in the Oil & Gas Industry. Specific qualifications include:
- Experience in collection, distribution, storage, analysis, processing and presentation of geographic data or geographic information.
- Skills in cartography, data management and conversion, geoprocessing and spatial analysis.
- Proficient with the use of products, services and tools involved in the collection, integration and management of geographic data including ESRI suite of GIS Enterprise products, Global Mapper and AutoCAD.
- Experience working with technical teams and/or multiple projects using Corporate Standards and best practices.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment, with a proactive and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Willing to initiate and effectively manage communication and collaboration with a broad array of business and IT personnel.
- Effective communication skills – listening, verbal and written. Fluent oral and written knowledge of Portuguese and English is required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Geography, GIS/Geomatics or