8 dezembro, 2020
- Serve as a member of the talent acquisition project team alongside resources including third-party services providers and staffing agencies.
- Serve as a point of contact for recruiting related activities and needs.
- Provide back-up support for the Recruiting Team
- Liaise with other HR functions to help ensure talent acquisition processes are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Review and enhance job descriptions where necessary working with the HR Business Partner and business hiring manager to ensure requirements are adequately represented.
- Prepare offers for employees and contractors, negotiate with candidates and extend salary proposals.
- Report and communicate recruiting metrics to monitor the efficiency and time span to fill positions.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups to access top talent in the LNG industry.
- Attend recruiting events to brand TEPMA1 as an employer of choice and increase visibility of the LNG Mozambique.
- Support the recruiting process by working with other project recruiters and third-party vendors to perform the following:
- Actively source candidates leveraging social media, networks and emerging technologies as appropriate
- Pre-screen candidates to ensure minimum qualifications are met.
- Facilitate and coordinate on-site Interviewing process and Interview wrap-up meetings.
- Provide candidates with benefits overview and understanding of compensation package.
- Develop compensation recommendation for offer letters and send out to candidates.
- Assist as needed with pre-employment activities for the candidate.
- Support other HR projects and initiatives as required.
- Acquire basic HSE awareness by knowing the One-MAESTRO framework, the TEPMA1 HSE & biodiversity policies, and the 12 Golden Rules
- Comply with mandatory HSE trainings (HSE Induction and the e-learnings One MAESTRO for All, Safety Culture & Golden Rules)
Context and environment
- This position works with different stakeholders, candidates, agencies, hiring managers, in order to fulfil the project needs
- This position needs to meet deadlines of the recruitment plan so that the project timelines can be achieved
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years of human resources experience with specific experience in staffing industrial projects and/or operations. Other specific skills and experience requirements include:
- Major international projects experience, especially building large downstream facilities. Experience directly supporting projects/operations in Africa is preferred.
- Experience working with a team of recruiters and workforce staffing service providers
- Experience utilizing social media for recruiting purposes.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively work across multiple HR functions and business teams, understanding and anticipating stakeholder needs and collaborating to develop effective solutions.
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) to interact and interface with internal clients and external candidates.
- Possess refined interviewing techniques to draw relevant information from candidate.
- Respect and manage confidential information.
- Extremely organized to effectively manage multiple job openings in a high activity environment.
- Understand and utilize applicable employment laws in recruiting practices.
- Proficient computer skills with applications such as MS Office Suite, SAP, and Applicant Tracking System software
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required; MBA or MS is a plus.