14 dezembro, 2020
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework ,internal Policies and Policy Standards and act as a liaison ,resolution officer for the Collections Customer Department regarding customer, Complaints and reputational risk management.
- Handle Retail Bank Collections complaints received (from Compliance, Branches, Customers etc.);
- Attend to all complaints evidencing possible reputational risk timeously and professionally in an endeavor;
- Escalate matters to the Head of C&R where resolution may not be achieved;
- Interact with the respective segments in order to resolve the customer complaints within agreed Turnaround time;
- Consolidate data to track progress and status of all complaints and activities in the weekly/monthly report and provide any commentary & progress update needed to contextualize the data used in the report
- Interact with internal and external clients when concluding complaints, and track all the complaints;
- Update the In House systems with all details pertaining to complaints received and status thereof;
- Handle all complaints and resolve timely to ensure that the customer concerns are addressed and that the bank is able to recover from the complaint lodged by the customer;
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required).