16 dezembro, 2020
This position is Exclusively for women (only) in the area of technology and the candidate will be working in alternate shifts (morning/afternoon/night)
•Identify network faults and escalate them to various levels with the ultimate aim of clearing them and maintaining high standards of network quality;
• Need to interrogate systems and identify the problem, which are not clearly reported by network monitoring systems. This may involve statistical analysis and configuration knowledgeable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Monitor, react to and log on FMS database all network faults and service complaints;
• Analyse and interrogate problematic network elements including repetitive faults and follow up on outstanding faults and customer complaints;
• Report problem elements to Vodacom Operations personnel (Power, TX , RAN and Core );
• Escalate failures to Line Management as per Fault Escalation procedure;
• Monitoring of systems related to air-conditioning, UPS, generators and other Systems of power.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• knowledge of GSM System and power supply diagram;
• Good interpersonal skills and good planning skills;
• Desire to learn and develop all necessary technical skills;
• Ability to multi-task and work in shift;
• Analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Relevant degrees or diplomas in Telecommunications and IT;
• T3 or BSC. – Must be technically related in hardware, software systems;
• Excellent understanding of mobile technologies, GSM (2G), UMTS (3G), LTE (4G), microwave and Optical Fiber links.