2 fevereiro, 2021
This position is Exclusively for women (only) in the area of technology
Role purpose: Provide support in the IT, Billing and VAS Department.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Good interpersonal skills and good planning skills;
- Desire to learn and develop all necessary technical skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in shift;
- Analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Relevant degrees or diplomas in Telecommunications and IT;
- Understanding of mobile technologies.
- Microsoft office proactive user
- Fluent in english (desirable).
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.