With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To deliver operational services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Assist customer in all his queries putting customer in centre of attentions;
- Ensure that the correct services to customer are delivered fairly in the right way and timely.
- Comply with all requirement from visa, Master card and SIMO on chargeback actions;
- Responsible to track all chargeback and reconcile the GLs impacted by outgoing and incoming chargeback;
Responsible to action on all chargeback within the defined timelines;
- Responsible to manage and resolve cards related issues and complaints raised;
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required).