11 março, 2021
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Maximize ABM’s performance focusing on business performance especially major cost and income drivers in coordination with relevant stakeholders to achieve operational efficiency and delivery of services.
- Coordinate data integrity and quality preparation of financial accounting report;
- Guarantee accuracy of postings for all internal financial transactions into correctly designated accounts, and consistently perform monthly reviews for all internal accounts to identify potential gaps;
- Take charge in ensuring utmost discipline is achieved and a consistent compliance to both Cost Centre Management Policy and Account Ownership and Reconciliation Policy;
- Support obtaining the financial data from the Flexcube system;
- Constant development of processes and innovative information and tools to assist effective execution of financial reporting deliverables including automations of the reports;
- Strengthen the financial accounting function so as to ensure the Bank meet international accounting standards as well as local and group regulatory reporting requirement;
- Support in setting standards of quality of data submitted from business units and control compliance/adherence;
- Take lead role in ensuring reconciliation and all control deficiencies are been appropriately addressed, and control closed within the agreed timelines;
- Making payment to the ABM service providers and vendors
- Contribute towards business growth , by review and develop business cases for new expansions;
- Adhere to the standard processes and procedures according to International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), Tax and Local regulatory frameworks
- Take responsibility for cost management and control for the ABM cluster
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Financial Sciences (Required).