The CBU Product Owner Senior Specialist will match and prioritize the features and functionality of the CBU products to obtain maximum performance to the benefit of the end user. Other duties include scheduling and leading meetings to identify product issues, determining roadmaps for products and managing goals.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of CBU products. Collaborating with CBU commercial, partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with cross-functional teams and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
• Providing vision and direction to the agile team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
• Translates product roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Prioritizes and maintains the product backlog.
• Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
• Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• In-depth knowledge of Agile framework such as scrum.
• Understanding of agile tools eg. Jira
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Ability to speak English and Portuguese.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 2 year(s)
• A degree in Commerce/ Marketing/ Finance/ Computer Science, Engineering or related fields or equivalent.
• Product Management experience (desirable);
• Product Owner Certification (desirable).