|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (non-alcoholic ready to drink market) in Africa. We have an exciting career opportunity for a Distribution Driver to safely move stock between CCBA Mozambique Manufacturing Plant, Distribution Centres and Customers on time and in full.|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The below key outputs and accountabilities are relevant to the Distribution Driver Role:
- Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Distribution Centres / and OCCD’s
- Ensures that the relevant level of vehicle asset care is adhered to pertaining to drivers o Pre and Post trip checks o Breakdowns and Maintenance o Autonomous Maintenance Process o Cleanliness, Company Image o Damage to body, equipment and mechanical components
- Fuel Consumption management and tyre care.
- Responsibility For truck equipment PPE, Tools, corner plates, wheel chocks, fire extinguisher, trolleys and load straps etc.
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers
- Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck Crew, Mobile devices, stock and pallets on truck
- Co-coordinating and receiving perfect customer invoices.
- Perform daily on truck stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
Skills, Experience & Education
Judgement and decision making Decisions are made within well-defined processes and procedures but requires some situational discernment in line with company policy and regulations. Conducts themselves and crew in a professional and disciplined manner.
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12
• Basic vehicle maintenance practices
• Valid and applicable drivers licence
• Valid Professional Drivers Permit or Statutory Documentation
• Prior distribution driving experience
• Prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day / days of the week Competencies Knowledge:
1. Awareness of logistics processes and understanding of inter-relationships between distribution and warehouse processes
2. Mechanical knowledge and understanding required to keep vehicles under their control in a safe and operational condition according to the company and legal standards
3. Equipment handling knowledge and Truck and Stock asset care
4. Understanding of key performance indicators within Distribution that impact on internal and external customers 5. Understanding of distribution route planning and optimisation systems
6. Understanding of satellite tracking systems and associated systems such as Cab, dash and other vehicle security cameras. Skills:
1. Application of knowledge areas
2. Communicate effectively with Team leader and within team
3. Communicates effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers
4. Works effectively and competently with company commercial documentation
5. Effective time management Attributes/Attitudes:
3. Professional conduct (Company and Brand Representative)
4. Ability to work effectively in a team
5. Ability to utilize technology (e.g. Mobile devices, Cab Cameras and Satellite tracking)
6. Literate & numerate
7. Excellent service to internal and external customers
8. Achievement of Operational standards in terms of rate of work
9. Be of sober habbits.
|Localização – Vila / Cidade||NAMPULA|