Supervisor Production Execution
16 abril, 2021
The purpose of the role is:
- Spend an appropriate amount of time on deep dive analysis to ensure that raw material quality is at required level, operational SOP’s are adhered to and process control principles are adequately executed.
- Inform the key raw materials strategy and framework for the smelter
- Carry out detailed trend analysis and statistical process control on the processes with a view to finetuning and improving outputs for enhanced cost, volume, productivity, quality and reduced risk.
- Identify and flag potential process risks that may result increased costs or risk or loss of volume, productivity, quality, processing ability.
- Carry out studies with a view to improving safety, cost, quality and volume outputs.
- Liaise with network of industry experts and advise departmental and organizational leadership on industry leading practises and improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for L1 verification and interaction with L2 stewardship processes
- Deep dive analysis of smelter performance comparisons on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist in the technical quantification and design of experiments for optimal process improvement
- Build technical capability within the process teams
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Field or Equivalent
- Minimum experience of 10-15 years in a Carbon or Reduction (depending on position) plant of a primary aluminium smelter with a proven track record of leading process optimisation and technology upgrades.
- Additional experience in other departments of a primary aluminium smelter or in a R&D environment would be advantageous.
- Working with RTA and other types of technology is advantageous
- The potential candidate should have a profile of a highly technical individual with up to data analytical and technology systems skills.
Location: Maputo, MZ