28 abril, 2021
Purpose of the Job
Planning and control of aircraft supplies in a safe and economically viable manner for Air BP Nampula customers, ensuring compliance with all defined standards, namely: HSSE, Operational and Appearance.
- Languages: Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Professional experience: Minimum of 3 years in the operational area (Aviation will be an advantage).
- Work without direct supervision.
- Academic Qualifications: Average technician, graduated in General Mechanics
- Always be on alert for all situations of insecurity and ensure that all personnel are aware of the safety aspects and the constant observation of Air BP’s HSSE expectations;
- Ensure that effective, efficient and systematic is carried out in accordance with the programme;
- Every year, ensure that all activities carried out at Depot are reflected in the Operate the Aero-installation in accordance with Air bp regulations and other operating instructions and bulletins that may be issued periodically;
- Ensure that the supply service is safe, fast, courteous and professional;
- Ensure that all periodic maintenance checks and inspections are performed in accordance with the requirements of the Air bp Standards;
- Ensure the registration of the required checks, according to the quality control procedures both in the Aero-Installation, as well as in the ocean installations;
- Visit the Oceanic Facilities with the aim of ensuring that the quality control requirements are respected and produce a detailed report after the visit; Minimize losses during product handling, investigate any abnormal losses and report to the Superintendent of Aero-Installation;
- Fill out the Stock Maps correctly and submit to the Central Office every month on time (comply with the month-end calendar);
- Fill in the records of the movement of the “Meter” and ensure that the measurements of the tanks are carried out within acceptable limits;
- Ensure that all money received from cash sales is accounted for and deposited promptly and safely, in accordance with the procedures established by the Commercial Aviation Sector;
- Record any situations of abnormal cash payments such as: payment for products to be collected at another location or payment in advance for future collections;
- Investigate any discrepancies that may appear in the cash sales report and immediately inform the Central Offices.
- Control the movement of Working Capital and justify all expenses made to the central offices, in the absence of the Superintendent.
- Ensure that all the necessary documentation for the closing of the month is correctly filled out and promptly dispatched to the Central Offices;
- Send copies of delivery receipts to Customs and the Airport Company;
- Immediately report all defects to the team in Mavalane as well as to the Chief of Operations, using the quickest means available followed by the “defective equipment report”;
- Check all maintenance work performed by mechanics and ensure that maintenance is performed satisfactorily (Sign and comment, if appropriate;
- Ensure that the needs of other airports (spare parts, Iram’s, PPE) are met in a timely manner;
- Ensure that a minimum stock of critical spare material is always available on site and inform the Head of Operations at Central Offices in writing in the event of a shortage;
- Ensure that the operational costs in the aero-installation are kept within the Budget;
- Schedule staff work to minimize overtime;
- Ensure that fuel is only supplied on credit to authorized customers and that credit notifications or Carnet Stop are promptly communicated to all personnel;
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
* being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
* focusing on growth and development of customer offers
* optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
* contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
* creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
* being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.