• Guiding decisions to give Vodacom Mozambique network coverage leadership that contributes to the growth of commercial performance
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Administers the geographic information databases, defines the KPIs and sets up a reporting dashboard for commercial geo-localized performance monitoring as well as strategic and business planning sessions; by regions, provinces, districts and sites as well as the type of service offered i.e. voice, data, SMS etc.
• Design and supervise geo-marketing studies in target localities according to specific needs: technological deployment, profitability analysis of deployment, commercial openings, etc.
• Define the telecom potential by type of service (e.g. voice, data etc) at the finest level of geographic granularity
• Monitor the regional activities by competition and analyse the impact on the positioning of operators
• Collaboration champion and interface between the Network & Commercial Teams as well as lead the site investment committee by producing coverage plans aimed at improving the quality of network service for all technologies that drives commercial performance growth.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong analytical and data synthesis skills
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Proven handling of GIS tools
• The ability to build and maintain relationship with key cross-functional stakeholders
• Good perception and understanding of the Telecommunications industry is highly advantageous
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in IT, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or any analytical field.
• 2+ years’ industry or functional experience is desirable.