28 maio, 2021
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Quality Assurance Quality Controller at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Chimoio Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 26 years. This position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Technologist. The incumbent will be responsible to perform a systemic roll to ensure that the bottling process meets the CCBA product and packaging quality requirements and provide support with quality coaching and root cause analysis knowledge.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. IMPLEMENT BUSINESS STRATEGIC PRIORITIES: Applying organizational understanding to drive a Quality Culture; Ensure that Quality Management Systems are implemented in the laboratory and related quality processes; Ensure that quality objectives are measured as identified in goals and objective documentation. 2. ENSURE PRODUCT AND PACKAGE QUALITY MEETS LEGAL, INTERNAL AND TCCC REQUIREMENTS: Maintenance of the Quality system and ensure CCBA and TCCC standards are met; 4-hourly Quality testing verifications on all 30 minutes and hourly test frequencies. Daily verification of 4 hourly tests; Interpretation of SPC data and ensuring that the teams understand the SPC measures and can analyse the data; Inspection and release of Isolations; Sanitation Matrix review and monitoring of matrix compliance; Daily Data review, with interest in recorded data trends, amount of out of control and out of spec data points; Reviewing Infinity events for correct logging of comments and reasons; Data integrity: Ensure lab equipment connectivity to Infinity (both in lab and on the line); Review is all out of spec data is isolated and if required RCA documentation has been received from the line team; Responsible for Carbonation retention studies. 3. DRIVE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT IN MANUFACTURING & SUPPORTING PROCESSES: Calibration and Verification of Cobrix; Managing the non-conforming product program – Retest of isolations and making decisions about release and destructions. Ensuring that non-conforming product program is applied in all areas in syrup room, production and warehouse. Verify that isolated products are not available for stock picking; Checks meeting boards to ensure that the data is correctly updated and that the correct KPI’s are measured at level 1 meetings (relevant to the team); Review quality of RCA documentation and support teams in problem solving; Attend production team meetings on a scheduled basis (at least meeting per line per week); Review simple syrup, final syrup manufacturing and release processes; Review water treatment process, result and waste water treatment process and results; Engage with Internal Customers to Develop Partnerships and Capability. 4. MANAGE THE LABORATORY: Incoming Inspection – Sugar, CO2, Packaging Material (interim measures for packaging); Ensure that the Sensory Program is executed as per KO and internal requirements including training of panellists; Calibration and Verification of quality testing equipment in laboratory and workstations. 5. DRIVE PROBLEM SOLVING AND CONTINUIOUS IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES: Support of shift teams and unit teams in problem solving, also reviewing outputs of problem-solving sessions; Interpretation of SPC data and assisting teams to use this information in problem solving sessions; Monitoring of effectiveness of corrective actions to solve issues; Identify improvement opportunities 6. MAINTAIN SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS: Maintain health, safety and environmental standards; Contribute to the management of Sustainable Development drivers.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Honors degree or Diploma Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of experience on this role or at similar positions.
• Experience on FMCG business it’s advantageous.
• Good process knowledge preferably in a bottling environment.
• Proficiency on English and Portuguese language.
|We encourage women to apply.|
|Location – Town / City||Chimoio|