Role purpose: To be the first line support on the RPA implementation phase of the processes. This role has to monitor and control the performance of the Bots to guarantee that everything is working as per what was defined on the process description document.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• The member will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations and the deployment process;
• Be responsible for building reports, daily, weekly and monthly of all activities;
• Providing technical support on complex incidents to restore services in a timely manner;
• Support & maintain the automation environment by solving issues emanated from the bot control room or business; and
• Documents problem solutions within the company knowledge base.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Analytical and Problem solving skills;
• Awareness with RPA technologies;
• Knowledge in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, application development and some tools like Kibana and Elastic Search or similar;
• Awareness and experience with highly successful agile techniques and practices, such as DevOps; and
• Ability to manage tasks, pressure and deadlines.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• RPA Certification (desirable);
• Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies (desirable);
• Basic understanding of Agile(desirable); and
• Fluent in Portuguese and English in speaking and writing.