To Support the credit risk process through carrying out comprehensive and quality credit risk functions within the credit lifecycle to create shared growth within the boundaries of internal policies and external regulations.
- To conduct quality credit risk assessments and reviews;
- Proactively manage credit risks associated with clients;
- Facilitate the credit sanctioning process to ensure responsible risk decisions;
- Ensure the bank’s credit, philosophy and all relevant legislation is adhered to;
- Conduct quality credit assessments and give recommendations and reviews within agreed timelines;
- Ensure that credit systems are kept accurate and in line with the approvals in place;
- Ensure that credit recommendations are in line with risk appetite;
- Provide support to junior staff members;
- Any other task as allocated by line manager.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)