Role purpose: Responsible to ensure teams lives agile values and principles and follows processes and practices that the team agreed to use in development of bots using UIPath platforms to improve process efficiency within of Vodacom.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Lead the team in using Scrum methodology, help achieving higher levels of scrum value and practice maturity.
• Help the scrum team to achieve customer satisfaction and their own self-organization
• Ensure the scrum team is free from impediments, conflicts or any other obstacles that can impact their delivery commitment
• Helps product owner in getting the product backlog in good shape and ensure readiness for next deliveries
• Ensure alignment and effective collaboration all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Ensure product are delivered with required quality following internal standards processes
• Facilitate cross-team coordination, reaching out to the larger organization for dependency management and agile process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Experience with agile frameworks and others agile techniques such as XP, FDD, and TDD.
• Understanding of collaboration tools
• Understanding of UIPath technology.
• Understanding and background in project management and IT;
• Planning skills, servant leadership, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology
• 1+ years of experience as Scrum Master in any well-known software development environment.
• GSM knowledge (desirable).
• RPA knowledge (desirable).
• SAFe, PMI-ACP, SMC or equivalent certification (desirable).
Key performance indicators
• Continuous improvement in teams methodology understanding
• Continuous improvement in teams cadence and quality of deliverables
• More frequent releases whilst reducing defect counts to stimulate net promoter score and strategic investment;