9 setembro, 2021
Role purpose: To design, develop and the delivery of effective M-Pesa CVM that supports the overall Marketing and Commercial strategy pertaining the consumer base (Agents, Customers and Merchants). Develop and maintain commercial models, which include the calculation, prediction or estimation of the financial impact of a new M-Pesa CVM proposition.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Take care of the CVM technical integrations and roadmap.
• Management Reporting on CVM consumer (Agent, Customer, Merchant) base and Financial P&L impact
• Design, brief, maintain, and report on below the line campaign activities to promote upgrades, up-sell & cross-sell and reduce churn. (Influence pricing strategy)
• Perform diagnostic analysis to understand root causes to revenue dilution or change in behaviour. This includes consumer base churn.
• Research and development of state of the art CVM methodologies and technologies to accelerate the Marketing and Commercial strategy while remaining compliant to the industry regulations.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Statistics/Analytics, Financial and Marketing Exposure.
• Expert level skillset in SQL, SPSS Modeller, R/Python will be preferred.
• Experience with Bigdata tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
• Analytical Mind-set and Presentation skills
• Advance Data Visualization skills
• Solid experience in working in a V.U.C.A (Volatile, Ambiguous, Complex and Uncertain) environment.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Degree In Computer science
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Data ETL.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Management Reporting.
• Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark | Amazon Web Services/Redshift (for data warehousing) | Azure | Python, Java, and Scala programming languages | Data APIs | Database systems (SQL and NoSQL) certifications
Key performance indicators
• Positive Vodafone Spirit indexes
• Evidence of ARPU uptake from the released campaigns
• Evidence of consumer base uptake from released campaigns
• Evidence of CVM technology availability.