To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of audit management activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assurance: Support the Audit manager in the identification of risks to be tested by participating in planning sessions.
- Assurance: Develop an in-depth knowledge of Absa and the various business areas and use this knowledge to assess risks and controls through identifying, assessing and documenting risks and controls within these processes.
- Leadership and Management: Team work: Engage proactively with Internal Audit colleagues during assignments and request technical assistance where required and based on knowledge of business areas, provide guidance to other auditors and peers by sharing best practice so that their work meets and sometimes exceeds quality standards.
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with key audit contacts on each audit by attending continuous stakeholder meetings. In addition, engage closely with stakeholders during assignments and encourage open discussion and interaction with business on the risks associated in their environment.
- Commercial: Display professional skepticism, raising and discussing contentious observations with management and provide evidence to support all issues identified
Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Auditing (Required)