Role purpose: To implement the agreed process that was documented by the Business Analyst. This role is important to guarantee the correctly functionality of the bots and sync of the different systems. The individual will work cross-functionally with the business operation and RPA agile team to create and optimize workflow processes.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Due diligence on existing operations, review As-is processes and define To-Be automated workflow;
• Build out the robot in a sandbox, complete User Acceptance Testing, and help shift to production;
• Evaluate new/additional load on the virtual team and plan/add capacity to ensure business tasks are complete within SLA;
• Support & maintain the automation environment by solving issues emanated from the bot control room or business;
• Ensure continuous engagement and alignment with the IT department to ensure changes to core systems are catered for within new & existing bot(s) driven.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Analytical and Problem solving skills;
• Attention to details
• Awareness with RPA technologies and basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI);
• Proficiency in programming language, such as C, C++, Java, Python or .NET; and
• Mastery of automation tools, such as UI automation, Ui Path or Blue Prism and experience with databases suc as SQL and NoSQL.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• RPA Certification (is an advantage);
• Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies (desirable); and
• Basic understanding of Agile.
Key performance indicators
• % of use cases developed per business unit;
• 99% Support on analysis, design and development;
• Monthly Actionable insights based on Hours saved per automated process.