6 dezembro, 2021
Ipsos is a global leader in the social research and evaluation sector and offers amazing opportunities for learning and development.
Ipsos’ team that works on research and data analytics for development practitioners is seeking a Research Assistant who will provide support to the research team. Depending on the team, this could be in terms of: compiling and formatting documentation, charting, general project administration, quality control, database and mailing support. (Team includes some / all of the following: Account Manager (AM), Research Manager (RM), Research Specialist (RS), Senior Research Executive (SRE), Research Executive (RE) and Junior Research Executive (JRE). This person will also be responsible for designing activities of amplification of Ipsos’ content.
1.Gains exposure to the full research process to facilitate learning and progression:
- Assists with as many components of the research as possible, including: timing, briefs (project and interviewer / moderator), moderating (in the qualitative team), desk research, screener design, questionnaire / discussion guide design, sampling, analysis plans, tab specs, data processing, report design / templates, and presentations.
- Assists with the compilation, creation, formatting and collation of all relevant documentation at each
point in the research process.
- Ensures research basics and disciplines are implemented and upheld, including: logic checks, checklists, task instructions (TIMS), document standards and policies and procedures (P&P).
Compiles, Creates, Types:
- Assists with the compilation / creation / typing of any required documentation, including: proposals, screeners, questionnaires, discussion guides, show cards, diaries, briefs, mocks, data requests / analysis plans, tables, graphs, reports and presentations, labels for tapes / cds / dvds and field material.
- Uses tables to create graphs when requested by the team.
- Types verbatim commentary into reports.
- Compiles / creates / types all documentation as briefed and in accordance with the relevant task instructions, Client requirements and policy and procedures
- Quality checks all documentation and ensures all documentation goes through the relevant quality process.
- Makes relevant changes / updates requested by the team.
- Where required / requested / applicable assists the team with: oBack-checking questionnaires
- Converso questionnaire checking / testing oScreener, questionnaire and discussion guide pilots oFiling and archiving
- Dumps, quotas and updates oCoding
- Translation checks oPrinting / printing requests
- Capturing: screeners, transcripts, diaries, mind clouds, self-completions, verbatims, etc. oRequests and Change Controls
- Updating timing and workflow documents oChecking verbatims
- Setting up of meetings / brainstorms for proposals / projects
- Personally responsible for the quality of own deliverables produced and double checks all deliverables, against all possible checks (logic, checklists, policies, standards), before passin on.
• Delivers on the operational components of the job.
Experience and qualifications:
- School: Matric
- Professional / Tertiary: A diploma or degree would be an advantage
- Minimum 1-year administration experience
- Research experience is not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with the MS Office package
- Ability to learn other software packages
- Strong organisation skills
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Numeric ability
• Attention to detail
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application and CV detailing your experience for the post and include daytime telephone contacts to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for applications: Monday 13 December 2021