10 dezembro, 2021
Report to the Superintendent Production Execution, this role will maintain and optimize processes and equipment to achieve set production targets within Mozal safety and quality standards.
- Coordinate and effectively manage the Production processes to achieve established target KPIs for Safety, People, Volume, Speed and Cost follows the appropriate Authority to Work processes.
- Coordinate end-to-end detailed analysis of process, data, organisation design and system effectiveness to identify inefficiencies.
- Coordinate the analysis of Production Metal Flow performance metrics and benchmark performance across Operations.
- Coordinate the implementation of operating standards, procedures and work instructions.
- Deliver fleet optimization advice to the Supervisor Production in consultation with operational functions and sub-functions to support delivery of the Production schedules.
- Provide expert advice to the planning function to improve future execution plans, designs, schedules, and forecasts.
- Build cross-functional relationships with the operational sub-functions to support the delivery of production.
- Manage the integrity of the data captured in our process control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferably qualification in engineering.
- Minimum 3 years in an Industrial environment, preferable in a technical function.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Please apply online via https://careers.south32.net and use reference number 5733, applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages in ingles) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close on the 17th December 2021.