Manage the execution of plant activities in a manner that safely achieves the Department Business Plans and key imperative.
Report to Reduction Manager the incumbent is responsible to Lead and coaches the team of Supervisors and their teams, interacts with key service providers to achieve the mandated production targets to ensure compliance to operating processes and standards to achieve Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Cost, Volume and Quality priorities.
- Map out plans to effectively address Department requirements;
- Maintain plant and equipment at the appropriate level of integrity and appropriate standard of operation to eenforce maintenance standards and follow processes to ensure that the planning, organize, leadership and control measures are developed/ improved;
- Analyse production and process control trends, identifying drifts and create actions plans for correction;
- Reinforce existent procedures, develop new procedures/standards and facilitates ongoing improvement aimed at optimizing costs/ technical efficiency measures;
- Ensure the area of service is positioned to overcome the varying technical challenges through the implementation of effective Maintenance Systems (planned, corrective and predictive) enabling the accomplishment of short and long-term goals and objectives;
- Build cross-functional relationships with the operational sub-functions to support the delivery of production;
- Manage expectations, reasoning and application of production execution processes within the team to better support the company’s Policies, Standards and Procedures;
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent. Preferable in Engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years in a Leadership role in an Industrial environment preferable in Smelting Processing
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English
Please apply online via https://careers.south32.net and use reference number 5732, applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages in ingles) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close on the 17th December 2021.
We encourage female applicants.
Mozal, your employer of choice!