14 dezembro, 2021
Role purpose: As a senior person in the FM function, the incumbent will develop and maintain fraud detection, prevention and deterrence controls. The incumbent will drive the analysis, investigation and quantification of fraud incidents through the team and be the point of contact for the collaborations with Corporate Security and reporting both internally and to Vodafone.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• New controls implementation and monitoring
• Fraud incidents tracking from detection, analysis, quantification to closure.
• Continuous review of the FM control environment to update the existing controls to adapt to new risks as well as new products and services.
• Communicate and involve relevant internal and external stakeholders to respond to escalations and incidents (fraud and security) as the point of contact in the FM function. E.g. Corporate Security, Legal, Customer Service, Finance, Partner Services;
• Provide operational support to the rest of the analysts in both the FM and RA functions.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Solid understanding of the GSM and M-Pesa product development life cycle
• Strong analytical skills with a solid attention to detail
• Authoritative in approach and a self-starter who can work independently in assessing and implementing new controls.
• Strong decision making ability and self-discipline
• Exposure to a billing environment or networks operations, prior access and use of large data quantities
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Solid SQL Knowledge
• Proficiency in at least one data analysis tool e.g. SPSS, IDEA, ACL, Business Objects / Lumira, DBMS applications (e.g. MySQL, Oracle) will be an added advantage
• CFE, Certification in Criminology, Financial Statement Schemes added advantage
Key performance indicators
• Track list of ALL FM controls and reviews
• Track list of ALL fraud incidents with quantifications
• Monthly reporting to the business and quarterly reporting to the Risk Committee.