Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Accounts Payable Accountant at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 27 years. This position reports directly to the Accounts Payable Accountant. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure supplier payments are made within agreed payment terms and in line with company interest.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage Supplier Accounts: Request the invoices from suppliers; Assemble, review and verify invoices and check request; Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices; Enter and upload invoices into system; Set invoices up for payment; Obtaining monthly supplier statements; Reconcile the vendors accounts for payment; Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues; Provide supporting documentation for audits; Maintain accurate historical records; Assist with month end closing (GRIR accounts); Create the vendor on the System.
2. Financial Administration: Regularize the down payments on time (no more than 60 days); Ensure all suppliers are paid on time based on Aging analysis; No items on GRIR accounts for longer than 60 days.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Honors degree in Accounting & Finance or related fields.
• 3 to 5 years of experience on this role or similar positions.
• Experience on FMCG business it’s advantageous.
• Good math skills and computer skills.
• Knowledge of SAP advantageous.
• Compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable legislation.
• Proficiency on English and Portuguese language.
We encourage women to apply.
|Location – Town / City||Matola-Gare|