13 janeiro, 2022
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Accounts Payable Accountant at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. This is position reports directly to the Financial Accounting Manager. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure supplier payments are made within agreed payment terms and in line with company interest.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage Supplier Accounts: Obtaining monthly supplier statements; Run creditors age analysis, GRIR and Down payment reports; Do creditors reconciliations; Creditors extended to 60 days; Check all Creditors reconciliations are current and up to date – no long outstanding items; Reconciliation sign off with suppliers; and Create the vendor on the System;
• Financial Administration: Maintain the GR/IR account monthly; Analyze all outstanding items on GRIR, age analysis and Down payment Report; Monthly compilation of general ledger accounts for the tax pack; Monthly compilation of general ledger accounts for the tax pack; Monthly GL Recon packs as per year end requirements with timeous follow up and clearance (no items outstanding for longer than 60 days; All close off and reporting deadlines to be met; Outstanding items on AP recons not to exceed 30 days for Local suppliers; Current liability file current and 100% accurate; All monthly GL accounts reconcile for Creditors accounts;
Local and foreign reconciliation maintained monthly and Review the Vendors Master Data.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Honors Degree in accounting/ Accounting & Finance, or equivalent;
• Added advantage: Finance Accreditation with a Finance body;
• 3-5 Years of work experience in related field;
• Accountability – Ability to hold self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and cost-effective results and keeping commitments;
• Computer literacy and Knowledge of SAP;
• Compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable legislation;
• Proficiency in Portuguese and English language.
We encourage women to apply.
|Location – Town / City||Matola-Gare|
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.