18 janeiro, 2022
- The purpose of this role is to be the end-to-end expert on infrastructure product suite. With a customer success centric mindset, the person will facilitate and oversee all execution within the Technology Infrastructure at Mozal Operation.
- The responsibilities of the Technology Infrastructure Specialist include analysis, design, development, deployment, monitoring, innovation, support, maintenance, optimization, availability management, risk management, contract and vendor management while promoting South32 Values and Care Strategy.
Reporting to the Lead Technology, you will be responsible to:
- Ensure delivery of Technology services to the Operation and compliance to the South32 Technology Standards and ITIL best practices.
- Manage Technology Service Providers and ensure delivery of contracted services within agreed service level agreements and budget.
- Develop Technology Infrastructure plan, source, implement and maintain.
- Support the end-user base and act as an escalation path for Infrastructure related Technology issues or opportunities.
- Manage Technology Risks.
- Coordinate Technology audit activities and maintain compliance.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and encourage business change around the use of technology.
- Drive implementation of South32 Corporate Initiatives and Projects at Mozal Operation.
- Manage and monitor Technology Infrastructure services, application portfolio, assets including related incidents, requests and escalations.
- Ensure ongoing feedback loops with the Operational Technology and Manufacture Execution System (MES) Teams in relation to stakeholder requirements, expectations and satisfaction with infrastructure related activities and services.
- Contribute to technical direction and guidance to Operation leadership as well as Technology team, as per the Technology strategy and 5-year technology plan.
- Contribute to the development of the Operations Technology architecture.
- Adhere to South32 Values and Care Strategy
Serious contenders will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management Certifications will be advantageous.
Please apply online via www.south32.net and use reference 5614 applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close on the 10Th December 2021.
Mozal, your employer of choice!