28 janeiro, 2022
- Manage Vodacom’s platforms for Digital Channels, Products and Services and guarantee an acceptable level of availability and support;
- Manage and deliver the allocated operational and business projects within desirable timelines.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Proactively monitor the platforms in order to foresee problems, and provide solutions;
• Troubleshoot & investigate problems that affect an optimal transaction level;
• Submit periodic reports to line manager, which include (but not limited): transactions status report, SLA, availability and incidents;
• Facilitate the communication between different stakeholders across the platform (“end-to-end”);
• Administer and/or participate in change requests/projects life cycle.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• GSM knowledge;
• SQL Database knowledge;
• LUNIX Operating Systems Knowledge;
• Basic programing skills;
• Basic System architecture and Integrations Skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• AWS certification will be valuable.
Key performance indicators:
• Digital Channels, Products and Services performance monitoring;
• Delivery of business and operational projects;
• Implement security mechanisms to strength the system reliability.
- Working at night and during weekends in case of major changes or issues on the environment.