31 março, 2022
Mozal SA is a benchmark for mega-projects in developing countries. Mozal’s vision is to be a leading low-cost primary aluminium smelter and the employer of choice.
At Mozal, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
The main purpose of this role is to manage projects and modifications of an engineering nature by complying with relevant Mozal procedures, general engineering principles and standards in order to ensure the implementation of safe, practical and cost-effective solutions.
Reporting to Superintendent Modification & Small Projects, you will be required to:
- Manage allocated and approved modifications and small projects to the defined scope, budget, schedule, standards and specifications.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance to internal and external standards.
- Ensure that projects are compliant with relevant processes, Mozal and South32 requirements. Manage modifications on these projects and handover to the operation/client.
- Ensure all relevant change control documentation are updated to “as-built” status.
- Ensure that relevant SAP Master Data changes are initiated, and operating procedures are updated.
- Make sure the contractors involved in the projects are competent, adhere to work standards, and understand the purpose and functionality of critical controls.
Serious contenders will have Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil or Industrial Engineering, with at least 3 year’s experience in an industrial environment. Exposure to Process Engineering or Project Management areas is an advantage. English Proficiency is a requirement (Oral/written).
Please apply online via www.south32.net and use reference number 6018. Applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close 10th April 2022.
Mozal, your employer of choice!