Atos Lda, has vacancies for:
Retail Store Manager
Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications;
A Retail Store Manager, or Shop Manager, is responsible for facilitating and supervising daily operations at a store to make sure that employees work together effectively to make sales and contribute to shop upkeep. They handle administrative and managerial duties of running a store. They make sure that their location is stocked with the correct amount of merchandise and adjust the store layout to display in-demand items. Retail Store Managers develop strategies to meet sales targets and plan promotions to attract business.
Retail Store Managers evaluate their employees and mentor them to improve their retail skills, addressing issues with staff and planning professional development opportunities and company policies for employee behavior. Another role of the Retail Store Manager is to provide customer service and interact with customers who have an issue or need high-level support with a purchase or return.
Retail Store Manager Duties and responsibilities
A Retail Store Manager is responsible for managing a retail store, which includes overseeing sales, staff and inventory. Retail Store Managers have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
iii. Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees and Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
vii. Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
viii. Ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
Retail Store Manager Skills and qualifications
Given the vast responsibilities of a Retail Store Manager, several skills and qualifications are required to be effective in this role, including:
- Proactive in-store planning skills
- Self-motivated leadership
iii. Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales abilities
- Customer service skills
- Organization skills
vii. Ability to operate basic business software programs;
Requisites: Higher Level;
5 years of Experience in the field
Send your CV to: Emprego@atoslda.com