2 junho, 2022
This role leads the Hygiene work at the Mozal Operation to effectively manage the execution of activities that the Hygiene function is accountable for, across the operation.
Reporting to the Manager HSERS, you will be responsible to:
- Execute hygiene sampling in the field across all exposures
- Implement and maintain Hygiene systems and processes to enable the operations to meet regulatory and other relevant requirements.
- Execute hygiene sampling in the field across all exposures.
- Update and maintain hygiene sampling plan.
- Complete hygiene analysis and reports including workplace assessments.
- Collaborate with the Health Specialist on the Health and Hygiene Program.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Global Health Standard and HSEC Reporting Standard at the operation.
- Provide specialist support and technical advice/coaching to the Operations teams.
- Design and execute health/hygiene monitoring programs in line with regulations and risk profile.
- Develop and maintain operations specific health/hygiene management system documentation (management plans, procedures, risk assessments, etc) in line with regulatory requirements, Global Health Standard, and the operational risk profile.
- Facilitate occupational exposure assessments that inform the medical surveillance programme.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory corporate reporting processes specific to the operation.
- Identify and coordinate/execute site specific improvement initiatives.
- Support the delivery of the business-level strategic improvement initiatives relevant to the operation.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate first, second- and third-line assurance activities for reporting, improvements and compliance
- Manage service contract related to hygiene sampling. This includes payment queries, budgeting, and forecasting.
Serious contenders will have a Bachelor Degree in Hygiene, Science or Similar, with a minimum experience of 3 years in an industrial environment.
Please apply online via www.south32.net and use reference 6036 applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance, and a written reference.
Applications close 03 June 2022.
Mozal, your employer of choice!