13 junho, 2022
|Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of IT Technician at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 27 years. This position reports directly to the IT Manager. The incumbent will be responsible to lead, develop, advise on and support the successful implementation of the Fleet and CDE strategy, business plan and initiatives, so that the Company complies with all statutory requirements and the strategic priorities of long term growth opportunities, leveraging scale and building fundamental process, system and people capabilities|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Business Planning & Initiatives
- Develop and deliver an effective fleet and CDE strategy and business plan based on research, benchmarking, analysis, insight and logistics and fleet expertise;
- Support the implementation and anchoring of Fleet and CDE initiatives through engagement, business plan review, reporting against business plan progress, statutory reporting, attendance and participation at stakeholder meetings and team meetings, recommend enhancements and changes of fleet policies, practices and procedures;
- Monitor financial performance and asset costs, highlight issues and propose remedial action required.
2. Fleet and CDE Management
- Monitor fleet utilisation / availability and provide advice on appropriate action to improve this;
- Manage and control outsourced services and contracts;
- Ensure optimal Fleet and CDE Management system functioning;
- Ensure optimal Fleet and CDE Management processes, practices and policies are in place;
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
3.Fleetand Cooler Equipment Replacement
- Research and recommend new technology that can benefit the Business in the purchasing for new fleet acquisitions.
- Ensure optimal process for the acquisition and disposal of Fleet and CDE, in consultation with the National Fleet Manager & Logistics Manager.
- Evaluate cost effectiveness of proposed fleet acquisitions and ensure compliance with relevant specifications and legal compliance.
4. Lead team effectively
Ensure goals, SLA’s and work routines are clear.
Effectively manage team and individual performance.
Effectively manage team and individual development.
Ensure employees are engaged and motivated.
Encourage innovative problem-solving.
Provide on-the-job training, coaching and support.
Ensure that 5WHY problem solving is done on all equipment failures, with the objective to improve maintenance practises and reduce cost and improve equipment reliability.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum requirement:. Mechanical Engineering or Technical Degree or equivalent recognised qualification in Logistics
- Added advantage: Transport and Logistics Qualification
- 10 years Logistics experience, preferably managing Fleet and Cooler Workshops.
- >7 years workshop or relevant management experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of FMCG logistics and fleet management systems and processes
- Excellent domain in diagnostic tests on vehicles and it’s Analysis(test results);
- Sound understanding of Road Transport and related legislation;
- Sound understanding of cooler design, efficiency and evironmental conditions affecting operation.
- Application of knowledge areas especially in Fleet.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, in a high-performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement and efficiencies, including technology and performance.
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving
- Sound decision making ability
- Effective communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership of operational area & acceptance of accountability
- High customer orientation
- Excellent Team Work Capability.
- CCBA business strategy and logistics strategy;
- CCBA Procurement Processes and Procedures;
- CCBA order to payment process;
- Distribution and fleet management and processes;
- Distribution and fleet performance measures;
- Warehouse management and processes;
- Warehouse performance measures;
- Lean management;
- Execution, planning and schedule control;
- Project management and change management;
- Problem solving techniques;
- Planning and organising;
- Sound financial acumen;
- Sound knowledge of the “Supply Chain Ways”.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Local: Matola Gare – Maputo