14 junho, 2022
AMSCO Mozambique Lda is recruiting for its client, a prestigious company that operates in the automotive sector, a Workshop Foreman, for Maputo, Mozambique.
Workshop Foreman will report to Service head
WorkshopForeman is responsible tocarry out the day-to-day activities of workshop, timely delivery of customer vehicles, responsible for safety and hygiene of workshop, Increase workshop turnover by improving customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day-to-day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage the Workshop.
- Ensure all vehicles do service in accordance with the company’s standards & that pro-active planned maintenance is carried out continuously.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- To Control Workshop tools & accessories inventories as well as keeping up to date with new technology.
- Identify skills gap and advise the management on areas to train the staff to improve technical knowledge and job performance of workshop staff.
- To ensure workshop staff wear protective clothing (PPEs) at all times while in the workshop floor including all non-workshop/technical staff.
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Continues efforts to achieve monthly target regularly
- Planning and execution of service camps at customer site
- Improve Same day delivery of workshop vehicles
- Responsible to increase the customer satisfaction index
- Ensure the quality of service standards maintained as per the company expectations
- PDI and delivery of new vehicle on time
- Timely report to OEM for any product complaints for further action.
- Any graduate: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) / Grade Test. Degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Hands on experience of 10 to 15 years in Automobile workshop
- Must have previously held a Foreman role.
- Specific skills: Proficiency in computer packages e.g. Word, Excel, outlook, Diagnostic softwares.
- Age Limit: 35 to 45 Years
- Salary Range: 35,000 to 40,000 Meticals / Gross month
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Required Languages: Portuguese & English
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com indicate the subject ‘’Workshop Foreman”