1 julho, 2022
|Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of Personal Assistant at one of our Mozambique Bottler – Matola-Gare Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 28 years. This position reports directly to the Managing Director. The incumbent will be responsible to manage the administrative matters for all Country Management Team (CMT) as well as manage CMT driver agenda|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile and organize justifications for all expenses related to expatriate employees, namely, home leave, claims, petty cash, credit cards, among others;
- Prepare formal letters of correspondence, invitation letters for visitors and other documents for meetings, as requested;
- Receive visitors and follow up accordingly;
- Ensure that all office supplies and equipment are available and functional;
- Manage cellphone contracts allocated to entitled employees;
- Provide support to the Human Resources Department in order to guarantee the legal permanence of all expatriates in the country (updated DIREs, VISAS and Work permits);
- Create PRs and GRVs in the SAP system.
- Organize and coordinate all trips, meetings and events;
Skills, Experience & Education
- Academic qualifications: Degree in Business Management, Administration, or related areas.
- Executive Secretariat training is an advantage.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Secretarial or similar positions in FMCG is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, time management and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Power Point and SAP.
- Be Integrity, Ethical, Highly Motivated and Self-Disciplined.
- Being fluent in Portuguese and English is considered mandatory for the position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
The Personal Assistant, will report to CMT and MD for the Country
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Local: Matola Gare -Maputo