15 julho, 2022
Role purpose: Shape the M-Pesa Merchant solution in Mozambique by adopting innovations as well as learnings from other OPCOS. Drive the merchant payments and acquisition strategy to achieve wider M-Pesa commercial KPIs. Contribute to the development of new products and services for the Merchant payment solution.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop and Manage the Merchant strategy from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Drive the M-Pesa merchant product road map.
- Formulate processes, policies and procedures for the Merchants portfolio.
- Manage third party partners to ensure strict adherence to M-Pesa business KPIs.
- Build and lead payments team to achieve set targets.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- 3 years’ Experience in a Sales, Marketing or Finance.
- Experience in team management and coaching.
- Ability with business process and efficiency management
- Accurate reporting skills
- Excellent problem Solving and analysis capabilities.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business, Finance or IT
- Driver’s licence.
Key performance indicators
- Achievement of yearly revenue targets
- Achievement of Vodacom Business base penetration
- Satisfactory customer support rating
Direct reports: 1
Indirect reports: 11
Dotted reports: 45