15 julho, 2022
Role purpose: To provide management with assurance that there are adequately designed controls in place that are
operating effectively, and that control coverage is sufficient across the IT and Networking environments.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Create, establish, and maintain PPSG’s (Policies, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines) Lifecycle and Compliance.
• Provide proactive support and guidance across the environment on managing the Technology Risks through robust controls while managing the Principal Technology risks.
• Control, Design, and Implement SelfAssessments to ensure monitoring and management of emerging risks.
• Perform Regular Reviews on technology processes, systems, infrastructures aiming to proactively enhance the company’s Security posture and maturity level through guidance of management on recommendations for closure of risks/findings.
• Oversee auditing projects, ensuring that tasks are assigned to and completed by the technical teams. Lead and assist the involved teams making sure that audits are done in accordance with company standards. Coordinate the followup initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
• Grasping of technical concepts and ability to articulate these to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Technology Audits, Risk Management or Cyber Security in large enterprises experience.
• Planning skills, team player, confident, and strong analytical and documentation skills.
• Relevant frameworks [CISA, CISM, ISO 27001/27002, CISSP] recommended;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Technology Risk or Cyber Security.
• Familiarized with frameworks ITIL and COBIT 5 (essential) and able to perform independent Quality Assurance review.
• Ability to function autonomously
Key performance indicators
• All controls are kept up to date and available in a central repository.
• Quality and Speed of delivery.
• Project Delivery KPI.
• Processes validity.