Vaga para Coordenador de Projecto
16 agosto, 2022
The hiring of this position is dependent on the Grant approval.
- Facilitate a working environment of mutual trust, respect and encourage effective teamwork with staff members supporting each other.
- Ensure that Project Officers have clear monthly and weekly plans, and that these also reflect the requirements to engage with the LDRMCs, government and stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation of planned activities facilitating and managing effective relationships and networks with the LDRMCs, government and stakeholders.
- Conduct monitoring visits to project activities to assess progress against targets and to provide coaching and direction to activities in areas where improvements are needed.
- Act as the initial trouble-shooter for project challenges identifying, meeting with necessary project participants, and actively seeking solutions such that projects can continue as needed.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Management reports to the Project Team Leader (TL).
- Collect and collate reports from Project Officers to give overall reports regarding progress in the allocated districts.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject (social studies, development or similar)
- Conceptual understanding of, and commitment to, development work among the poor
- Experience of managing a project and the project cycle
- Strong understanding of community engagement processes and community dynamics including basic knowledge of day aspects of development work with emphasis on disaster risk management and early warning systems (EWS)
- Five years’ previous relevant experience, including at least two years of development facilitation in and with communities.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
locations: Nampula City, Mozambique