17 agosto, 2022
- This position includes a fixed term contract of 1 (one) year – non renewable.
- In line with our change the face campaign, only female applicants will be considered.
• Identify network faults and escalate them to various levels with the ultimate aim of clearing them and maintaining high standards of network quality.
• Need to interrogate systems and identify the problem, which are not clearly reported by network monitoring systems. This may involve statistical analysis and configuration knowledgeable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Monitor, react to and log on FMS database all network faults and service complaints.
• Analyse and interrogate problematic network elements including repetitive faults.
• Report problem elements to Vodacom Operations personnel (Switching, TX, RAN, VB, HLR&VAS, Billing, M-Pesa, IT and IP).
• Escalate failures to Line Management as per Fault Escalation procedure.
• Follow up on outstanding faults and customer complaints.
Key performance indicators
• Network Availability
• Network Quality
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• GSM System.
• Eagerness to contribute to the success of Vodacom Mozambique
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good planning skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant degrees or diplomas in Telecommunications and IT
• T3 or BSC. – Must be technically related in hardware, software or systems.