2 setembro, 2022
SUMMARY: The Associação Nacional para o Desenvolvimento Auto-sustentado (ANDA), based in Manica Province, is implementing the Chenguetai Wana OVC Project, with funds from USAID/PEPFAR, with an estimated duration of 5 years, covering 13 Districts of the Province of Manica and Tete, with the aim of contributing to the reduction of the HIV rate and mortality in children and young adolescents, through the provision of integrated services in the case management approach and HIV Prevention packages to adolescents and young people of both sexes.
ANDA is currently recruiting a Senior Technical Adviser – Siyakha, based in Chimoio, Manica Province, to support the implementation of Economic Strengthening Activities especially an evidence-based Economic Empowerment Model for Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) – Siyakha. This model seeks to equip AGYW with basic and vocational skills and establish links with appropriate mentoring opportunities to support their participation in decent work in the formal and informal economic sectors.
The Senior Technical Adviser – Siyakha will be responsible for providing technical assistance of Economic Strengthening Programs at the national level.
- Provide strategic guidance, technical expertise and oversight to the development of extensive community-based programs for Economic Strengthening, including financial literacy, job skills and employment creation for youth, and social cohesion through gender responsive/transformative programming.
- Work closely with OVC and DREAMS Program staff to support implementing partners in adaptive Economic Strengthening (including Siyakha Girls Model) implementation processes to address constraints to iterative adapting for better results.
- Support ANDA management through the coordination of quarterly and other performance reporting processes, analyzing and synthesizing results and identifying and communicating opportunities and obstacles to achieving results including opportunities for cross-partner engagement and collaboration.
- Support specific OVC and Youth programming initiatives that directly impact the capacity of OVC families to sustainably care for themselves.
- Identify, develop and pilot interventions that utilize technology within existing Chenguetai
Wana/DREAMS platforms in collaboration with M&E Manager.
- Strengthening links with local community structures, through economic empowerment, social and capital development for social protection.
• Ensure Economic Strengthening innovations in all provinces are documented and cascaded to other sites.
- Advanced University degree/diploma qualification in the area of expertise.
- Excellent programme management skills with at least 5 years of experience in program, advising and supervising projects, particularly on USAID-funded NGO projects.
- Experience with OVC, HIV, monitoring and reporting programme.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices and state-of-the-art analytical approaches and frameworks and management information systems
- Experience in Economic Strengthening Programs will be an added advantage.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English required.
• International applicants are encouraged.
Os interessados deverão enviar o Curriculum Vitae com o minimo de 3 referências acompanhado de uma carta de motivação para o e-mail: email@example.com,