14 setembro, 2022
Good Neighbors Vision 2030
- Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony.
- Good Neighbors respects the human rights of our neighbours suffering from poverty, disasters, and oppression, and helps them to achieve self-reliance and enable them to rebuild their hope.
- We serve people in need beyond ethnicity, religion, belief, and nationality.
- We promote self-reliance in sustainable development for individuals, families, and communities.
- We implement the rights of the child as top priority.
- We prosper global citizenship in mutual respect.
- We organize local volunteers to contribute in developing their own communities.
- We cooperate with all people who understand our mission and program.
- We work with professionalism, and pursue financial and operational transparency.
- We strive to induce more people to join our work as Good Neighbors members.
Following its strategic direction, Good Neighbors Mozambique (GNMOZ) works in partnership with the government and other partners to ensure that the Health of Internally Displaced People (IDPs) in Cabo Delgado is protected.
Good Neighbors Mozambique has secured funds in partnership with its counterpart Good Neighbors Japan through Japan Platform JPF for a project called: Northern Mozambique humanitarian crisis response, by improving the deteriorating water sanitation environment through the construction of water sanitation facilities and the distribution of sanitary supplies.
Good Neighbors Mozambique is looking for Accountant Officer (AO)
Job Title:Accountant Officer
Principal Location: Cabo Delgado
Main Duties & Responsibilities (AO)
- Prepare all financial documentation (income, Budget, expenses, and bank transfers)
- Prepare financial reports
- Manage small cash management
- Registration and monitoring transactions in QBs (accounting system)
- Ensuring good use of company assets and resources
- Ensure compliance with financial and accounting rules and regulations;
- Responsible for qualified tasks instructed by the employer
To qualify you need
- Bachelor’s degree or technical education in accounting
- Experience in administration will be an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience with an NGO
- Worquing knowledge of English and Portuguese, highly preferably
- Experience working in emergency programs.
- Age between 18 to 35 years’ old
LANGUAGES Required: Fluency in English, Portuguese (both spoken and written)
Deadline for application:18th September2022
we encourage applications from people residing in Cabo Delgado
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a CV in English and Portuguese languages through the: email@example.com
Note: write in the subject: vacancy Name-candidate name
GNI is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
GNI has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the project, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination.
GNI also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. The selected candidate will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a fixed term project or individual contract will not be considered “permanent staff members” and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein.