Malaria Consortium is recruiting for two (2) Digital Health Officer to join our team in Nampula, Zambezia, Mozambique.
The Digital Health Officer will lead the provision of technical and implementation support to provincial, district, health facility and community government stakeholders on the MCAPS project activities. At these levels, they will be responsible for supporting supervisions, data quality assessments and capacity building on app and data use.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in, Public Health, Social Sciences, or any other relevant area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing malaria and child survival and maternal programs
- Previous work with development agencies, NGOs.
- Experience in the planning and implementation of communicable disease control/malaria control interventions, behaviour change communication initiatives/health education, health worker trainings and supportive supervision of health workers
- Experience in capacity building/ transferring of skills to health personnel
- Experience in working closely with local government
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding. Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
This role is conditional of Malaria Consortium securing funding for this role.
Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
To apply for this position you will need to have the right to work in Mozambique
Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control, and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations.
Our mission is to save lives and improve health in Africa and Asia through evidence-based programmes that combat targeted diseases and promote Universal Health Coverage.